Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Little More In Depth...

I figured that maybe aside from my little blurb on the right, I should really tell you all about who's writing what you're reading! If you did take time to read "My Little Diddy", you'll know my name's Riann and that I live in Massachusetts.

There isn't too much to say about me other than that, although I'm sure I'll think of something to say here.
For a long, long time, I've loved to write and I've loved beauty. I swear since I was five I haven't shaken the ignorant, innocent, "everything is beautiful" idea, and I live my life my that. I have a hard time finding things I really don't love, and that goes for people, too. A little piece of me falls in love with just about everyone I meet, and I'm astounded daily by all the overlooked parts of the word that don't get any attention, even though they hold so much true beauty. As I grew up, I started to realize not everyone thought with that same outlook, which brings me down to this day. I've always thought, "Why not?" Why not see everything positively? You use just as much energy hating, why not love? And now as I almost turn eighteen, I've found an outlet to try to share some of my outlook. Not because I see mine as superior, but because I believe everyone should see through these rose colored glasses. This blog combines my two great loves, happiness and writing.

Along with all of the hubbub, I love to play the violin. I love my boyfriend very much, although he lives too far away for me to see him more that four times a year. I thrive on folk music and photographs, and even sometimes a few wedding magazines. I'd spend everyday traveling if I could, and experimenting with what the world has to offer in vegan cuisine. Watching foreign films and kissing my friends on the forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...