Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

New Plans, New Future!


Morning loves, it's so beautiful out today! Ah, I’m so excited to get this blog up and running! I have so many ideas bumping and crashing into each other inside my mind and not even a list can contain them in an orderly fashion! I never knew it would be possible to place all my inspirations, loves of fashion, art, food, travel, color, weddings and happiness into one compact place, not to mention others may enjoy it also! To get started, I want to have a few weekly entries, just because I’m not much without a little bit of order! So, a few I’ve thought of and am all butterflied up about are…

♡ Smile Sundays! ♡
I’m not sure if I’m the only one, but Sundays are less than relaxing for me. I’m rushing around, trying to get everything in order for the coming Monday, and the last thing on my mind is just relaxing, reading, maybe taking a bath, or just doing the little things that make me happy. Considering all of that, I’ve seen on a few other blogs things like “Things I Love Thursdays”, and maybe I’m a little bit of a copycat, but I want a day that I can have an hour or two that I dedicate to putting something together full of all kinds of things that make me smile, and hopefully make you smile, too!

♡ Recipe of the Week! ♡
Now, I’m not claiming to be any sort of cook, but I do swear I’ve been keeping a vegan lifestyle for going on seven months now, and daily I’m finding interesting new recipes through beautiful blogs who’ve been doing this vegan thing for year and have a few notches under their belts. I thought(maybe even for my own motivation) that vowing to make a new recipe at least once a week and taking photos of the process would really open up my horizon to understand the whole vegan food world, which I would love!

♡ Motivation Mondays! ♡
A person, a photo, an article, a quote. Whatever will get me, and you, through not only Monday, but this week. Something that really made me smile and want to press forth, and will hopefully do the same for you!


Here's to new horizons! I hope anyone reading this is as excited as I am for the future, but I can’t expect that many to be reading just yet… But I’m ready to sit tight and press forth, because the amount of happiness this is already bringing me is worth it!
Anything you think I'm missing, darlings? Any suggestions for another special day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...